Jérôme Sans joins as the curator for Kyoto exhibition
We are pleased to announce that the Kyoto exhibition of “”Panta Rhei – For as long as the world turns”” by Yukimasa Ida will be curated by the internationally acclaimed Jérôme Sans.
For this exhibition in Kyoto, Jérôme will curate Ida’s work, and the composition and content will be altered in some aspects from the Tottori exhibition.
Message | Yukimasa Ida
I am delighted and grateful to announce that we’re welcoming world-renowned Jérôme Sans as curator for the Kyoto exhibition. I have no way to express how honored and thrilled I am to be able to work with such a legendary person who has made great achievements and paths in the world of art.
Profile | Jérôme Sans
Jérôme Sans is a curator, cultural agitator, and director of institutions, known internationally for his pioneering and transversal approach to new models of cultural institutions and exhibitions. He is the co-founder of the acclaimed Palais de Tokyo in Paris and was the director of the ground-breaking Ullens Center for Contemporary Art in Beijing (UCCA). He has curated numerous major exhibitions around the world, including the Taipei Biennale (2000), the Lyon Biennale (2005) and Erwin Wurm at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade (2022). Most recently, he has initiated and curated public interventions on Place Vendôme in Paris with Alicja Kwade (2022) and Bernar Venet (2023).
- 2023.09.24 [Press Release] Voice guide navigators have been selected.
- 2023.09.15 Releasing Collaboration Items with BEAMS CULTUART
- 2023.08.27 [Tottori Exhibition] Ends today, 27th Aug. 2023.
- 2023.07.21 [Tottori Exhibition] Opens today, 22nd Jul. 2023.
- 2023.07.16 [KYOTO Exhibition] Advance tickets are now on sale.
- 2023.07.14 [Press Release] Kyoto Exhibition Structure and Highlights