100 nen go e no okitegami (A letter for another generation)
In conjunction with the exhibition “Panta Rhei – For as long as the world turns", a trilogy of a book, an exhibition catalog, and a super-sized book will be published in sequence.
The first of this series is a compact book.
It features a collection of Ida’s work, as well as photographs from the past, sketches, notes, remarks, and makes up a multifaceted composition which traces the formation of this rare talent.
- 2,800 yen (excluding tax)
- 15cm × 20.5cm, 192 Pages
Envelope Set (6 pieces)
- 2023.09.24 [Press Release] Voice guide navigators have been selected.
- 2023.09.15 Releasing Collaboration Items with BEAMS CULTUART
- 2023.08.27 [Tottori Exhibition] Ends today, 27th Aug. 2023.
- 2023.07.21 [Tottori Exhibition] Opens today, 22nd Jul. 2023.
- 2023.07.16 [KYOTO Exhibition] Advance tickets are now on sale.
- 2023.07.14 Jérôme Sans joins as the curator for Kyoto exhibition